Your safety is our top priority
We are closely monitoring government policy changes, CDC guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancement and will continue to make changes to our protocols and procedures as necessary and appropriate.
Guest Health & Safety
- The health and safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority.
- Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from those not traveling with them. Public spaces will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at guest and employee entrances and contact areas.
- Due to the state mandated requirement of facial coverings, all guests will be required to wear a facial covering in all public indoor spaces. Please be advised that this state mandate will be enforced. Face coverings are available for purchase.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the hotel, we will work with the OHA to follow the appropriate actions recommended by it.
- Waypoint employees are vital for an effective sanitation and health program.
- All Waypoint employees have been instructed to appropriately wash their hands or use sanitizer when a sink is not available.
- All employees will receive relevant training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by employees based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state and county regulations.
- Employees will change gloves between tasks and between units.
- CDC approved disinfectants will be used on all surfaces.
- Daily services have been suspended.
- Guests must vacate the room for any services provided.
Public Spaces and Communal Areas
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- CDC and EPA protocols are used to sanitize guest rooms. Daily service has been suspended and will be available upon request only.
Meeting and Convention Spaces
- Meeting and banquet set-up arrangements will accommodate social distance mandates for meetings and events. Self-serve buffet style food service has been suspended.